Paulding County Economic Development (PCED) seeks to create a positive business climate, promote commercial developments, and enhance the economic vitality of Paulding County and the cities of Dallas and Hiram.
At PCED, we use a network of regional partners and professional resources to create programs that influence holistic, sustainable economic growth and a vibrant live, work, play community. We hope to make our county the home of industry innovators and build it into a thriving business destination.
What We Provide:
- A connection to the greater region
- Network of resources for businesses to start, sustain, grow and expand in Paulding
- Assistance in navigating systems for zoning, permitting, regulations and incentive compliance
- Entrepreneurial support and small business assistance
- Expansion assistance for existing businesses
- Workforce training programs
- Evaluating and advocating for infrastructure needs
- Material for attracting major employers
- Support for industries that have potential to grow jobs
- Support for creating vibrant spaces to live, work and play
Located just 26 miles west of downtown Atlanta, Paulding County is the ideal place for business leaders who have big dreams, are inspired by untapped potential, and want to create their own environment for success. With us, you’ll have a partner to facilitate growth and forge your own future.
Learn more about why you should choose Paulding County for your business.
Board of Directors
- Sandy Kaecher, Chairman
- Keith Dunn, Vice Chairman
- Stacy Hamby, Secretary
- Greg Perry
- Ford Thigpen
- Cliff McGrady
- Tommy Morris
- Jeff Noles
- Chris Robinson
- Amber Whisner