Our Role in Economic Development
Economic development organizations (EDOs) like Paulding County Economic Development (PCED) work for and within a community to improve its economic future and enhance quality of life for its inhabitants. Through strategic public-private partnerships, we help form a pro-business climate and facilitate smart, sustainable growth for Paulding county.
Our work encompasses several areas, leading us to develop programs that:
- Recruit new businesses
- Assist local businesses to sustain and expand their operations
- Develop a quality workforce through employment and job skills training
- Support entrepreneurs and foster start-up activity
- Promote strategic development
- Enhance and protect quality of life
- Promote tourism
- Maintain vibrant downtowns and community centers
See Who We Are to learn more about PCED, our goals and our services.